Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

The cute one with a poney tail, near Heidi. What you get is called "short term memory loss"", generally associated with Alzheimer disease. But it is allright, I am here to help you :angel:

Oh that girl, well I have to refresh my half hiemered memory then. That is the girl that moved into the Penthouse with Kristy as her BFF, then left her to carry the pennthouse on her shoulders for the last 6 or 7 months or so. Ok I remember that girl now.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The cute one with a poney tail, near Heidi. What you get is called "short term memory loss"", generally associated with Alzheimer disease. But it is allright, I am here to help you :angel:

She's still a fine looking woman Bel and just wish she was around a bit more....but she wasn't missed last night...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Now that they had real lesbian sex in this apartment, there is no reason to K&K to refrain themselves...

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Now that they had real lesbian sex in this apartment, there is no reason to K&K to refrain themselves...

So your telling me that was real lesbian sex?....:dodgy: