Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

That wasn't lesbian sex.:dodgy:  That was just two good looking ladies with the hots for each other.:biggrin:

Yes,,,if you want to see Lesbian sex,,look at Nina and Kira or Cabrina and Sabrina,,,last night was just 2 hot horny ladies doing lesbian activities,,,what's hotter than real lesbians having sex,,,2 hot girls that you had no idea that they would fuck actually fucking,,,before last night nobody knew that Heidi was capable of doing this,,,that's what made it so freaking hot,,,And that's why to this day the hottest thing ever on RLC that we all wished would happen is K&K making sweet love to each other:biggrin:::)

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Denizen, just 2 things,

1. Have you followed my posts today about Heidi's amazing show last night?
  2. Do you not know my sense of humour by now and recognise the fact I occasionally can be a little sarcastic?

Just look back, you won't need to go very far cos I've posted quite a bit on the subject....:biggrin:

Be very careful NAGACHILLI2 a lot of people don't get sarcasm around here and they take everything you say literally.

They don't have any sense of humor in any bones in their bodies:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Be very careful NAGACHILLI2 a lot of people don't get sarcasm around here and they take everything you say literally.

They don't have any sense of humor in any bones in their bodies:biggrin:

don't us old timers know that is true mikey:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Denizen, just 2 things,

1. Have you followed my posts today about Heidi's amazing show last night?
  2. Do you not know my sense of humour by now and recognise the fact I occasionally can be a little sarcastic?

Just look back, you won't need to go very far cos I've posted quite a bit on the subject....:biggrin:

Just 1 thing naga 

1) did you read the post I wrote right after I wrote that post? ? 

• Upvote 1

Wait they departed,,when?,,,,damn that this right here proves to all of you that when I don't like an apartment or they have nothing to offer that I don't want to see,,I simply don't watch them lol,,,,,Plus I was on vacation for over a Month and 7 days,,,I was cooking dinner so I'm just now seeing your comment lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, havingablast said:

Psst, Mike, they have departed.

We are getting short on them around here again, time some new girl was brought in to run group pussy licking lessons.

5 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Don't blame you for that. I don't have it either. But I saw most of last night.

I didn't get to see any of last night and being that I love to see beautiful women having sex with beautiful women,  I will never support the replay function that should be free for premium members in the first damn place.   I will say it now and I will say it again......RLC is nothing more than a bunch of poorly organized greedy motherfuc*&^%!!   I've seen enough beautiful women having some incredible sex and RLC's girls are no better.......their goods are no better than anyone else's, yet they think all there models and studs are made of gold!!!

Anybody that supports their replay is just enabling them to charge more now and charge more in the future.   Their monthly cost is ridiculous as it is!!!

4 hours ago, mrbusi said:

Anyone yet able to share the video via PM?  The suspense is killing me. Want to see Heidi and her hot action and Kristy listening in.  If anyone could help that would be awesome!!

Go buy the replay if you are that desperate!!

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't care about anyone's sexual orientation unless I want to date or marry them. And I get along great with lesbians, homos, and even swingers, although I don't do any of those activities. Bi-sexual women can be fun.

I do dislike RLC pandering for more traffic.Therefore I prefer the REAL tenants, and have no problems with Nina & Kira, C&S, and A&D that RLC has hosted. I'm just old school, and I preferred RLC's original Mission Statement.

Just my opinion as a member, as a response to comments which might unintentionally start a food fight.

They decided to take the road more traveled.......nuff said!!