Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Kami got a great news on her phone. She remained speechless, red in the face, and personally I was first unable to tell whether it was a good or a bad news. Heidi spoke a lot then, about her experience seemingly. It took Kami about an hour to recover and smile.So the news was good or embarrassing.

We need Kitek here. It was around 11 PM. Could be a very good job she didn't even dream to have, a very embarrassing proposal, or anything else...

38 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami got a great news on her phone. She remained speechless, red in the face, and personally I was first unable to tell whether it was a good or a bad news. Heidi spoke a lot then, about her experience seemingly. It took Kami about an hour to recover and smile.So the news was good or embarrassing.

We need Kitek here. It was around 11 PM. Could be a very good job she didn't even dream to have, a very embarrassing proposal, or anything else...

couldnt find that one but i did find something else that was kinda cute

in the kitchen, katya checking kamis ass with her hand, like she wanted to check how firm it was >.<

for those with replay, it was at 22:38 . she first grabbed and then she was poking kamis ass  :o

43 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

couldnt find that one but i did find something else that was kinda cute

in the kitchen, katya checking kamis ass with her hand, like she wanted to check how firm it was >.<

for those with replay, it was at 22:38 . she first grabbed and then she was poking kamis ass  :o

thanks applepie

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Wasn't me. I don't have her phone #.