Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

You don't have really the choice, mate, when it's come to your relation with K&K...

True, if I understand your meaning. I watch only because I love and envy the way Kami and Kristy talk and hug each other. Those days almost seem to be gone so I rarely watch this apartment anymore. The interaction between these two showed so much love that I could not help but watch. True friends.

• Upvote 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

True, if I understand your meaning. I watch only because I love and envy the way Kami and Kristy talk and hug each other. Those days almost seem to be gone so I rarely watch this apartment anymore. The interaction between these two showed so much love that I could not help but watch. True friends.

I agree, that's a pity. I only watch them for this reason too and I don't think we will see that again. They drifted apart, helped by the coming of Heidi and their different schedules.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder are Kami and Dima back together as a real couple or is Dima just a convenient fill in until another Mr. perfect "Prince Charming"comes along for Kami?

From experience, I can tell you that those frequent breakings apart don't work. She said she feels safe and comfortable with him. So yes, she is waiting for the next one.

They probably will go, Kami and Dima, to some party/event tonight. Kami uses to get up late in the morning, not him obvioulsy. What I guess, and fears, is that after this nap and Kami preparing herself they will leave together. 

Kami, can't you stay with us ?