Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Without their phones these girls would have no lives. lol

It's a sad part of life when a Phone gets more preferential treatment than the customers that pay to have the girls in the Apartment.  The Girls have their Priorities Backwards.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a sad part of life when a Phone gets more preferential treatment than the customers that pay to have the girls in the Apartment.  The Girls have their Priorities Backwards.

Asked the same question to RLC about empty apartments,inactive apartments.They are of the view that it is their apartment and we are privileged to watch their Real Life and they can go on vacations,have fun outside and screw the paying subscribers.

Bunch of Assholes those RLC people...Sad part is NO ONE and i mean NO ONE emails them.Plenty of people here that like this shit and more interested in their social accounts.Watching girls do their 'non stuff' and YES..YES..YES i want them to have sex and nude IN this apartment and i am fucking paying to see that.

Pathetic !!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, nack said:

Asked the same question to RLC about empty apartments,inactive apartments.They are of the view that it is their apartment and we are privileged to watch their Real Life and they can go on vacations,have fun outside and screw the paying subscribers.

Bunch of Assholes those RLC people...Sad part is NO ONE and i mean NO ONE emails them.Plenty of people here that like this shit and more interested in their social accounts.Watching girls do their 'non stuff' and YES..YES..YES i want them to have sex and nude IN this apartment and i am fucking paying to see that.

Pathetic !!!!

RLC was never only about about nudity or sex, but about the life of the residents that normaly include both. This apartment needed a long time to woke up from its teasing only phase at the beginning. The girls were used to this approach from their stay in barcelona and a lot of viewers liked it very much, because they hoped to see some real development between the girls. After some time, it got obvious that northing real would ever happen between them and the teasing got boring. Thankfully, the girls started to be more open and included some of the people they are actually related to into their apartment life. I think, this was the best time of this apartment, because it included everything normal (including the sex and almost no teasing) and felt as real as it is posible in RLC. It was simply fun to watch. 

Now, the apartment is still in the same mood, with some friends visiting and also without much teasing, but everything seems to be in an very limited version. Basically, the girls talk inside and have anything else outside. We do not see what is going on with Kristy and the guy she had over, what is going on with the guy Kristy brought back. The openness got so limited that all this seems to be out of the content of this apatment again. ... It also seems as if RLC is trying to compensate this contentlessness with an extension of the cast. Unfortunately, this idea can not work, if the girls use this to be even more outside. ... Most of the time, there is only one girl there over night. 

There is still some hope, but RLC should really thing about some changes. I actually like the idea of this apartment a lot and saw it working for a few month. Now, it is not complete, even with 14 cameras and an even bigger cast.