Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

et une lesbienne de plus sur Real Lesbian Club!!!!! à force de regarder RLC, on fini par se demander s'il reste des hétérosexuels sur cette planète??!!!!! la direction de l'agence, doit être très orientée!!!!:sleepy:

And a lesbian more on Real Lesbian Club !!!!! By watching RLC, we wonder if there are any heterosexuals on this planet ?? !!!!! The management of the agency, must be very oriented !!!!:sleepy:

Don't call it lesbian sex, it is called Safe Sex. :angel:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

et une lesbienne de plus sur real Lesbianas club !!!!! Una fuerza de regarder RLC, a la par Fini se demandante s'il reste des hétérosexuels sur cette planète ?? !!!!! La dirección de l'Agence, doit être très orientée !!!!:sleepy:

Y una lesbiana más en el Real Club de Lesbianas !!!!! Al observar RLC, nos preguntamos si hay heterosexuales en este planeta ?? !!!!! La gestión de la agencia, debe ser muy orientado !!!!:sleepy:

Sorry to dissent with you. I respect each of your comments but I can not share them. If we do not consider Heidi's last night's relationship, how many games with chicam have you observed in the house?
99% of all sexual acts inside the house have been heterosexual, among other things because K & K have always refused to have such games in front of the cameras.
They have only simulated caresses, but nothing comparable to last night,
They have only been with guys.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well that was amazing to watch. Thank you again Heidi and friend. But the best part for me was the session on the couch. The cam and view was much better.:heart:

How did it all start did they just come home and get straight into it?

I looked at the messages posted but all they say is wow 

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Don't know I missed the start of it and had to go to bed before it was over. But someone said that the friend showed up and they went right in and started. Never expected this from Heidi 

• Upvote 1

I caught the end of it but i didn't see that much really

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't know I missed the start of it and had to go to bed before it was over. But someone said that the friend showed up and they went right in and started. Never expected this from Heidi 

34 minutes ago, cacjc said:

They enter at 4.12 and strait in to Heidi's room, the guest began to take off her pants as she walked through the living room and it was not a minute gone before they started to make love.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Hey enter at 4.12 and strait in to Heidi's room, the guest began to take off her pants as she walked through the living room and it was not a minute gone before they started to make love.

Thanks Noldus time and all lol