Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

58 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes Book, she has only done it a few times and reaches oragsm after about 10 minutes of stimulation. I tend to agree with your analysis Book.

I'm starting to get concerned for her now. She doesn't seem to be able to stop. She is still going, even though she did cover herself about 20 minutes ago. She is going to be very, very sore tomorrow. Both her kitty and her legs and her arms have all been in almost constant motion for 3 hours or more now. It's almost like she's hypnotized and simply is not being allowed to stop by her subconscious mind. I've never seen anything like it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm starting to get concerned for her now. She doesn't seem to be able to stop. She is still going, even though she did cover herself about 20 minutes ago. She is going to be very, very sore tomorrow. Both her kitty and her legs and her arms have all been in almost constant motion for 3 hours or more now. It's almost like she's hypnotized and simply is not being allowed to stop by her subconscious mind. I've never seen anything like it. 

been thinking almost the same thing,she's been going for over 4 hours now its like she gets close to that one big orgasm but can't quite get it

• Upvote 1