Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So Misc, I am going to disagree a bit with you on this one, and here is why. I feel that event we witnessed last night was completely natural and unplanned, it was very real and unihibited. The B-2 night to remember was planned, staged and well thought out. That is the real difference, now whether one event trumps the other, well that can be debated by the membership on this forum. but what we saw lat night by the girls was in it's purest form.  each girl did everything they could to show and give complete satisfaction to eah other and the other person. That is what we all require in a sexual moment. I don't feel that was the case the in the night to remember in B-2.

Everyone is free to prefer Heidi lesbian session or  Barca 2 orgy. But i disagree on one point.
The first orgy was not planned. A "hot" party was planned but the way the party was developped was not planned.
It is just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Everyone is free to prefer Heidi lesbian session or  Barca 2 orgy. But i disagree on one point.
The first orgy was not planned. A "hot" party was planned but the way the party was developped was not planned.
It is just my opinion.

Phantom I beleive that you right to an extent, the massages, the topless dancing were planned and encourged and developed into more than I think any of them imagined it would for sure, but once it did it was planned and staged by Belle and Lola. The only real and unihibited sexual moments occured twice , once with Megan and Becca, and once with ANNA and the man with no name. everything else that5 happened in the big bedroom was planned and staged by the girls. just my thoughts on the night to remember.

I'm really not trying to turn this into a which night was better thing. Both were awesome for different reasons and I guess it all comes down to what everyone's preferences are. I agree with phantom in that even if the B2 orgy was planned, it still came from a night that wasn't planned. Also in the orgy, you had more seduction with some girls taking complete charge and some being led and not knowing what to expect, which is something I'm generally a big fan of; watching the moment when someone decides to let another person fuck them for the first time. 

Tonight was more like a booty call. The girl came over and within a minute or two both were at it. That's not to take anything way from what was seen. Both girls were genuinely into each other and the session lasted for well over an hour. There's no denying. But for me B2 night is still champ.

• Upvote 1

dam and at first when i didnt know what was happening, i checked kristy room on replay and kristy was in some strange position, apparently trying to figure out whats going on in heidi room :P i was like wtf are you doing kristy >.<

for those with replay check it out at 4.20

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm really not trying to turn this into a which night was better thing. Both were awesome for different reasons and I guess it all comes down to what everyone's preferences are. I agree with phantom in that even if the B2 orgy was planned, it still came from a night that wasn't planned. Also in the orgy, you had more seduction with some girls taking complete charge and some being led and not knowing what to expect, which is something I'm generally a big fan of; watching the moment when someone decides to let another person fuck them for the first time. 

Tonight was more like a booty call. The girl came over and within a minute or two both were at it. That's not to take anything way from what was seen. Both girls were genuinely into each other and the session lasted for well over an hour. There's no denying. But for me B2 night is still champ.

I enjoy the real discussions about RLC and what is going on there Misc, this forum has become far to statement orienfed and far less towards real discussions, so please keep it up and to my friend the Phantom, you and many here always have my respect and desire to have a good discussions.

• Upvote 1