Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...:biggrin:

It depends on the hygiene of the girls, but in general, it is very good, so a simple ventilation of the habiration and a change of sheets will suffice.

Oh, maybe somebody wants to smell some rich sex ... lol (kidding)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nack said:

The Exact Breakup

Arrival of Girl and Heidi - 4:12 (Thanks Noldus)

The Session Wise Breakup

4:17 - 4:43 - Heidi Room
4:46 - 5:22 LR
5:23 - 6:13 - Heidi Room
6:16 - 6:45 - Heidi Room

In between they were frolicking around nude from Room to Kitchen

:biggrin:

Oh and I forgot to mention the 2 hour Masturbathon from 8:00-10:00 AM

Thanks Nack

But who used the toilet in the bathroom and left the lid up?
(Today's competition)

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

The way she just performed that masturbation session makes me believe even more that it might have been her first time with a female. She was absolutely on fire throughout the session and I think it's very possible that that is why she still wasn't satisfied after the girl left. It may have been a "turn on" like she never had before. I don't know. But, it was very, very hot.

Did anyone ever see her masturbate prior to this? I hadn't. But, since I haven't been watching that much lately, I could have easily missed something.

It was strange because yesterday morning I was thinking the only time she's bated was her 1st day and nothing since apart from once in Kami's bed a while ago).Apart from some nice baths I wondered whether she'd offer much more. I think the answer to that is YES...:angel:

6 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm starting to get concerned for her now. She doesn't seem to be able to stop. She is still going, even though she did cover herself about 20 minutes ago. She is going to be very, very sore tomorrow. Both her kitty and her legs and her arms have all been in almost constant motion for 3 hours or more now. It's almost like she's hypnotized and simply is not being allowed to stop by her subconscious mind. I've never seen anything like it. 

Her Butterfly wing's are gonna be shredded. I hope she can still fly...:blush:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

et une lesbienne de plus sur Real Lesbian Club!!!!! à force de regarder RLC, on fini par se demander s'il reste des hétérosexuels sur cette planète??!!!!! la direction de l'agence, doit être très orientée!!!!:sleepy:

And a lesbian more on Real Lesbian Club !!!!! By watching RLC, we wonder if there are any heterosexuals on this planet ?? !!!!! The management of the agency, must be very oriented !!!!:sleepy:

Well, then you must be thrilled that Carina and Sabrina left RLC. So, now we have...let's see...only 1 lesbian apartment, 2 'teasing' apartments and 14 'straight' apartments. So I guess you are right that the agency is very hetero-oriented ::)

• Upvote 2

For me, this scene was one of the best I ever saw on RLC. But I must admit, I am a sucker for girl/girl scenes. Here we had two beautiful girls who really were into each other. Very passionate and intimate. No awkward moments and no phones during the sessions. Just pure pleasure. And not only the sex was nice, also the genuine moments of caressing, kissing and cuddling :heart:

• Upvote 2

Based on the thread here...almost all missed how did it all start in the morning...did anyone see before what i saw, as mentioned below?

Ok..i first saw them at their time 515am approx...i saw a girl sitting on the sofa(heidi)...it was surprising as girls sleep early in this apartment..i clicked on the small screen..and heidi was naked with someone..then that girl went to bathroom and heidi started touching herself...then all the sex started....

Did anyone see heidi bring that girl to the apartment and fore play? the girls were naked from before...

Also i dont think its that simple to just bring a girl to an RLC apartment..i think there is some sort of contract signed for even any random guests that come..let alone someone coming for this....

so either she was Heidi's actual girlfriend or RLC set it up to make the apartment more fun...something like a new Irma....i am not complaining eitherways...

if someone saw how heidi brought her here and was there some passionate foreplay etc...they could give a hint if she was Heidi's gf or just a girl setup by RLC...remember this apartment is in Russia probably so RLC has way more flexibility to get a customized girl...