Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Pauvre Anita, Deja Elle Soutient les arguments d'Alex et Anna et Maintenant de carmen Celle et son mec Elle Est allée au lit très fâché  
 Motif des differends anita danger pour le couple   voila Ce Qui arrive quand on laisse Participer
LE GARS Suivre DEPUIS hier anita partouts Comme un chien chien et carmen NE pas etre contenu  
Anita et trop gentille et naif trait

Well 2 days ago Carmen let Anita suck hos cock while all 3 were playing. She went at it while he ate out Carmen. Anita got a bunch of precum in her mouth and got grossed out and left to clean herself up. Then skinny guy and Carmen finished the show. Today seemed fine. They went to the party in Tver and got along ok. Then they went back to Tula. I missed this part cause I was commenting VH, but when I came back, skinny guy was naked in the the chair going off on Carmen who was on the futon with Anita. He took a call from someone, VV I think. Nobody was happy. He got up and put his pants back on and sulked. The girls were just pissed at him. Tomorrow will be very interesting. I think it's possible him and Carmen could be done. Of course, that will mean Anita won't want him either. In other words, he fucked up.

56 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well 2 days ago Carmen let Anita suck hos cock while all 3 were playing. She went at it while he ate out Carmen. Anita got a bunch of precum in her mouth and got grossed out and left to clean herself up. Then skinny guy and Carmen finished the show. Today seemed fine. They went to the party in Tver and got along ok. Then they went back to Tula. I missed this part cause I was commenting VH, but when I came back, skinny guy was naked in the the chair going off on Carmen who was on the futon with Anita. He took a call from someone, VV I think. Nobody was happy. He got up and put his pants back on and sulked. The girls were just pissed at him. Tomorrow will be very interesting. I think it's possible him and Carmen could be done. Of course, that will mean Anita won't want him either. In other words, he fucked up.

they are all too young in my opinion for be under the cameras like that,they have the comportment of their age,too immature

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe VV told him they cant pay him anymore?

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agreed, the Tula cast are too young and naive. Especially skinny guy. 

I didn't and don't understand what they would have done wrong to earn a negative call from VV. VV should be happy with their performances.

il y a 53 minutes, Amy3 a dit:

D'accord, le casting Tula sont trop Jeunes et naïfs. SURTOUT MAIGRE gars. 

Oui, et l'appartement était beaucoup plus propre et rangé (penderie fermer vetement qui traine partout dans le salon) lorsque anna et alex étaient là