Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

i know this people chose to be on cam, how ever we should not forget this are ordinary young people.with fear, insecurity, and personal short coming as well as wanting to experience this life with some fun expectation but for soms sometimes it get too much and more than they expected living with strangers with expectation of sexual activity, we all think sitting in our confertable surrounding its easy and expect them to do it just like that so ask your self if that is you if front of the cam you dont know how many people watching you.I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THEY CHOSE TO BE THERE OR I PAID BUT REMEMBER YOU CHOSE TO BE HERE  AND TO PAY. SO PLEASE DO NOT GET PERSONAL AND ATTACK THEM ONLY CRITICIZE THEIR ACTIONS WITH SOME UNDERSTANDING. PERSONAL ATTACKS SAYS MORE ABOUT US THAN THEM.

They are getting paid to be there, they know the expectations and if they don't fulfill those expectations, they are defrauding us and their employer. If they aren't able or willing to do what is expected, they should leave. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i know this people chose to be on cam, how ever we should not forget this are ordinary young people.with fear, insecurity, and personal short coming as well as wanting to experience this life with some fun expectation but for soms sometimes it get too much and more than they expected living with strangers with expectation of sexual activity, we all think sitting in our confertable surrounding its easy and expect them to do it just like that so ask your self if that is you if front of the cam you dont know how many people watching you.I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THEY CHOSE TO BE THERE OR I PAID BUT REMEMBER YOU CHOSE TO BE HERE  AND TO PAY. SO PLEASE DO NOT GET PERSONAL AND ATTACK THEM ONLY CRITICIZE THEIR ACTIONS WITH SOME UNDERSTANDING. PERSONAL ATTACKS SAYS MORE ABOUT US THAN THEM.

Very well said. I agree fully.

• Upvote 1

Agreed Harvey! I can totally see how someone could "think" they could do this and discover that they "can't", but it think becomes that persons responsibility to be honest and clear about it and leave the premises immediately.  Plus, don't you think VV bears some responsibility for testing potential candidates before thrusting them into the situation? It seems quite clear that this boy was ill prepared. If anything it's VV's fault. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

They are getting paid to be there, they know the expectations and if they don't fulfill those expectations, they are defrauding us and their employer. If they aren't able or willing to do what is expected, they should leave. 

yes they should and if they dont you should stop paying  instead of attacking them personally, its not for them i am saying this they dont see it i just dont like page after page personal insult is just abit  to childish thats all. its ok to criticize them  and complain about their actions. i did not like and was not happy with what i was getting for $39 a month so cancelled so can any one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

yes they should and if they dont you should stop paying  instead of attacking them personally, its not for them i am saying this they dont see it i just dont like page after page personal insult is just abit  to childish thats all. its ok to criticize them  and complain about their actions. i did not like and was not happy with what i was getting for $39 a month so cancelled so can any one.

Because I pay, I have the right to expect what i pay for and if i don't get it, i have the right to complain.

Trying to figure out how you can criticize behavior and somehow separate that from the characteristics of the person expressing the behavior. Seems to me that you'd be leaving out some rather important information about the situation. Give us an example of what you mean by an improper personal attack and then another of a proper behavioral critique. Please use the situation going on in Tula.