Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

hi amy and the rest of my friends here.just got out of work.those christmas lights are still on christmas is over already get rid of those lights.i can see i didnt miss much is the gay guy ever going to fuck anita if not i will.

Hey there. You missed a small gathering with Jack and Zoe. She managed to get them out of their clothes playing games, but then bam! Zoe and Jack left and it went right back to sucksville. Ladybird is so out of place here. He pretty much stopped pursuing Anita and is more interested in skinny guy. It could not get any worse. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there. You missed a small gathering with Jack and Zoe. She managed to get them out of their clothes playing games, but then bam! Zoe and Jack left and it went right back to sucksville. Ladybird is so out of place here. He pretty much stopped pursuing Anita and is more interested in skinny guy. It could not get any worse. 

yea i recorded zoe and jack before i left to work i left my recorder set to the living room in tula.thanks for the info.amy.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It seems that we may never see Anita get fucked again. Too bad because she is pretty good at it. She's still kind of shy though. She needs a strong man to guide her along. 

i can do it but im to far away.:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It seems that we may never see Anita get fucked again. Too bad because she is pretty good at it. She's still kind of shy though. She needs a strong man to guide her along. 

Something happened to Anita which changed her completely. Remember when she first was in Tver she climbed butt ass naked in bed with two Guys. Only Guys were too shy and stupid to fuck her. When she arrived in Tula she often walked around naked slept naked and did a threesome with Petra and hillibilly.

Shortly after that she changed to a now shyer and much more unsecure girl. She might has some kind of depression. I still like her but I think she only can make her way outside of VV

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Something happened to Anita which changed her completely. Remember when she first was in Tver she climbed butt ass naked in bed with two Guys. Only Guys were too shy and stupid to fuck her. When she arrived in Tula she often walked around naked slept naked and did a threesome with Petra and hillibilly.

Shortly after that she changed to a now shyer and much more unsecure girl. She might has some kind of depression. I still like her but I think she only can make her way outside of VV

i wasnt watching at the time but her in a threesome i would like to see that one.i dont care i like anita out of the rest of the cast..

• Upvote 1