Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

harveyB we expect you to upload these video as most of us dont have subscription any more!!!

its apto him, i would have missed as so many times before  if it was not for the pic im thankful for that so i dont expect but i hope someone chooses to share 

• Upvote 1

Sorry all, I'm just an old fellow who can do screen captures and post them. I don't know how to record videos and I don't care to learn. Most if not all of the activity is recorded in the Video Archives. If you enjoy what you see, consider paying for your membership and enjoy all that is happening and all that has happened.

• Upvote 1

while it is nice that someone finally is doing something on vv it reminds me of when i was a teenager. we would wait for someone's parents to go out & we would all go to that house & try to have sex with whatever girl we could convince to come over. tula is in all of it's glory but i don't know anyone there except anita who just moved out. it actually probably is better if this keeps up. different people every night fucking with no worries about jealosy or cheating. it may even bring in some new members & bring back some old ones. now if only they would do something with the poor cams, shitty night vision, and oh yah, the blackscreen with the buffering circle that has been going around the screen all day long. but i guess that doesn't matter since nothing that anyone complained about all this time mattered till they got desperate. vv, you have a lot of work to do.