Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes i think also

Interesting, I think personally, that they will bring in a guy for Tall Brunette (sorry, Marna) today and Blondie (who is great ,my favourite by far) will be in Dubna , what a weird name

Marna just went out and made sure the kitchen was extra clean, so she is bringing back a guy (her strawberry viberator/dildo just isn't loud enough) so in about 10 minutes their twitter will read "Marna anticipating lots of cock tonight" and our friend StevenTyler will walk in the door.....that's my theory lol

• Upvote 2

if their was any doubt about vv's desire to fail it's settled now. kojak?????????????? let's put him with marna. when he tries to tie her up she can beat him with her trusty belt. this guy is 1 of the least watchable people i've ever seen on a voyeur site.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if their was any doubt about vv's desire to fail it's settled now. kojak?????????????? let's put him with marna. when he tries to tie her up she can beat him with her trusty belt. this guy is 1 of the least watchable people i've ever seen on a voyeur site.

kojak had his chances i don't understand the choice of vv,for me this guy is a litlte bit crazy and his tie games not interest me,he is obseded to tie up the girls

• Upvote 1