Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

i think she is  having fun with some one on the phone and asked to do a poses and dance or pull faces, before she went out for cig she said "i want cig" and when she came back she said" im back"  every time she does some thing she goes and check her phone and smiles

• Upvote 1

So Sofia is taken completely off the list and all the videos from Sofia in the archive are gone.

The temporary access to all the cams in Dubna is over, right when they finally get the cams to start working. Good job, VV.

On a positive note, the couple from Tula FINALLY have a name; Alex and Nastya. Kojak and his girlfriend still don't have official names.

apparently cams 5 & 7 are the free ones. back up just in time to show...............nothing!!!! oh goody. sign up right away!!!! i must see kojak tie someone up & take the next 3 days to have sex. whomever his victim is will have a nice long nap.

Capture_2017_03_04_18_43_18_38.png

Capture_2017_03_04_18_43_25_743.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

So Sofia is taken completely off the list and all the videos from Sofia in the archive are gone.

The temporary access to all the cams in Dubna is over, right when they finally get the cams to start working. Good job, VV.

On a positive note, the couple from Tula FINALLY have a name; Alex and Nastya. Kojak and his girlfriend still don't have official names.

Lol why delete videos in archive? Makes no sense. :huh: