Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

2 hours ago, beardman said:

A very strange definition of gay. Marna is a bit large but looks very female to me. And her partner did not. What you saw has nothing to do with gay but is a changing of roles.

i do what i can whith my limited english i don't know how explain better

they enjoyed themselves and we got to see some action what more do we need they even did it in the LR with the light on  yes for me it would have been even better the had  sex in the middle of LR but because of the pics i got the just of what happened in BR. all in all it was a good night. she is more fun when she is in the mood and happy .the good thing about this guy is he is not staying but visit every week or so we dont get that boring couple thing after a while.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

the good thing about this guy is he is not staying but visit every week or so we dont get that boring couple thing after a while

I agree. But she is going to need to keep things interesting on her own for most of the week. It's awfully empty with just her there. And if she doesn't get a roommate, I think it'll be a very boring apartment on the days her boyfriend's not there.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, clivebb said:

i do what i can whith my limited english i don't know how explain better

Seeing your (number of) posts I would say that your english is not so bad. I need a dictionary too. It was clear to me what you meant and I had to correct it. I have seen too much of homophobia on this site to let it go.

• Upvote 1

I lost faith in this apt, but with the last couple of days with Marna and her guy yesterday (even though he was plastered lol) and My cute blonde and her beau 3 days ago, I would say this is a comeback from Batman underwear and the famous housecoat, now that the momentum has been developed, lets get a happy friendly couple that enjoy sex.....what do you think VV ?

6 hours ago, beardman said:

Seeing your (number of) posts I would say that your english is not so bad. I need a dictionary too. It was clear to me what you meant and I had to correct it. I have seen too much of homophobia on this site to let it go.

it's ok,i am not homophobia,i have just difficult sometime to explain in english exactly what i think this is why i have said "gay stuff" it's more simple for me

At least it was different and she is getting the hung of it, she is a bit shy around other people to let her self let loose, hope fully the next roommate will be some one she rely click in, and free but if the house mate is quite like the other one she will get quieter that will be sad because this is the better apartment  than the rest the moments. All because of her and blondy(nastya)

• Upvote 1