Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, sat11 said:

At least it was different and she is getting the hung of it, she is a bit shy around other people to let her self let loose, hope fully the next roommate will be some one she rely click in, and free but if the house mate is quite like the other one she will get quieter that will be sad because this is the better apartment  than the rest the moments. All because of her and blondy(nastya)

Yes they were really good together joking and talking , or actually explaining to the camera, RIGHT ON. Yes I hope then next roommate is fun loving too. I wonder if Nastya has a sister ? LOL

i could watch her all day if i could but from my point of view she is most time in BR or  kitchen sofa and all i can see from kitchen is the back of her head a bit of her leg which is not much for me i wish they turn the cam a bit to right and down like it used to be, this may be too much

Capture_2016_12_22_20_49_06_580.png

bit better

Capture_2016_12_08_23_26_11_530.png

• Upvote 1

I think Marna is one of the sexiest natural woman here (I don't mean here as in 'here' but as in all the apts, because otherwise here would only be her , if anyone understands this please let me know......joking )

• Upvote 1