Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i think thy happy mark is back

I always thought he was an awesome dude. It just sucks that Susan came and he became just another boring couple. But when he was "single" he was awesome and he seemed to get along with everyone.

Also what a surprise that Greenwood is absent yet again from group gathering. Their anti-social behavior is so annoying and I hate that they're still on this site.

• Like 1

on free cam greenwood is always empty, now days i even forget its on the list, i wish the spend more time in living room but when you have a relaxing room why bother right its not like they need any more subscribers.:biggrin:

Strictly O/T but it is happening here and now:-

I think Zoi is giving Sun his marching orders; they are at Tula currently with Jackie and Phil. Sun is a little bit drunk; Zoi marginally tearful but has been quite firm with him. I do NOT speak the language so cannot be sure but certainly all the body language points to some such.

I posted this on Tver also.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I think Zoi is giving Sun his marching orders; they are at Tula currently with Jackie and Phil. Sun is a little bit drunk; Zoi marginally tearful but has been quite firm with him. I do NOT speak the language so cannot be sure but certainly all the body language points to some such.

wish he would leave for good!

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2017 at 11:48 AM, Oldstalker said:

I will second that! Sun can blow as far as I'm concerned!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...