Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, azral said:

They are coming soon. look there.:wink:

See what I mean, You seem overly confident in VVs ability to come back. I've followed that site for a long time. The problems are huge and given the history of VV management to deal with huge problems, most peoeple would think they are insurmountable. Me thinks you're connected to VV somehow, but that's just a guess. 

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See what I mean, You seem overly confident in VVs ability to come back. I've followed that site for a long time. The problems are huge and given the history of VV management to deal with huge problems, most peoeple would think they are insurmountable. Me thinks you're connected to VV somehow, but that's just a guess. 

nop. i am not. you are right vv management is not good.  they have to do a lot of things. but i am really not like other sites. so i am watching vv. 

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

buffering everywhere for me  like every days now,i start thinking vv have missed to pay the tech team !

I all so am having the same problem, have had the buffering problem for 4 days know, the worst problem is if you not a member, your not aloud to use the help desk, this sucks.

i suspect VV to cut the free cameras for the free users when there is action for the pay members don't have this buffering,it's happen all the time at the same moment during this last days and i can see the rec button is red during this buffering so i think the pay members can see what's happen in there