Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Just now, nack said:

Care to provide the video Ben...::) ............Nah would probably re-join VV if the slutty ways of Tula continues and no couples shit.

For your information , there are 31 videos in the archives that are showing the night in the bedroom.  And there was a 3rd guy there that slept in the Kitchen (guy with lots of tatoos).  Marma tried to woke him up once to no avail.  Looks like she enjoy to be gangbang.  May be that is what she will need (3 guys) to get off

26 minutes ago, nack said:

Care to provide the video Ben...::) ............Nah would probably re-join VV if the slutty ways of Tula continues and no couples shit.

the problem is we don't know if that guys was here just for one night or not and will never come back for fuck her again so i prefer waiting for renew and this buffering problem scared me too

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Looks like there's a new guy there but it's hard to tell. Streams not loading for me and all I see is thumbs.

All what I see is the 2 girls and the guy that sleeps on the couch.  All 3 in the kitchen

No one else (at the moment)

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

All what I see is the 2 girls and the guy that sleeps on the couch.  All 3 in the kitchen

No one else (at the moment)

no buffering for you on free and  pay cameras? if yes it's clear vv cut the streaming for the free users for the pay members have better service