Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

21 minutes ago, clivebb said:

hi,i was member but not actually.there is two possibility vv block the free cameras for the pay members have better service or their servers are too small and when there is too many connection the free users have this constant buffering,it's 3 days i can see nothing during the evening and night,sometime i can see during the journey.

i am in contact with the vv support with this buffering problem,they have ask me to send him a screencap of this buffering and they have ask me what broswer i use i have answered chrome so now i am waiting their answer

I am free, support would not help me, I even sent them screenshots

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It's not just chrome. I used Opera, Internet Explorer and Firefox and got the same thing on all three. And I used two separate comps and got the same thing on both.

i have just tried with firefox too and the result is the same but i use only chrome this is why i have answered that

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

just did my daily check on vv & all apts working perfectly. but 5 of last 6 nights bsbc. i don't expectanything from them anymore. they're on the way to oblivion.

just made the test today at 3 pm local time and it's working but i am waiting this evening and night for see if it's continue or not

6 hours ago, clivebb said:

just made the test today at 3 pm local time and it's working but i am waiting this evening and night for see if it's continue or not

well the miracle have not during long time,another buffering evening for me.