Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No invite for Voro as usual. Probably for the best. Wish Lisa would go though since her boyfriend is so lame. 

she needs to dump the idiot. he can join anna & alex wherever they went. and anita seems to like sucking cock better.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They will. The main question is will Anita's pussy see a cock. I give it a 10% chance. 

did you notice that the sd came on for high user volume & that as soon as everyone saw that there was no nudity it went back to hd?

• Upvote 1

like i said yesterday there was a possibility for zoe/jack was just on vacation and i was right,it sure it's very hard to just send a little tweet for us like" zoe/jack are on vacation for some days they will be back soon" but no vv prefer stay in the total silence,this site have many many progress to do on many many points,the problem it's i see more regression than progress during this last six months

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

endless buffering is just adding on to the number of reasons not to rejoin vv. this is ridiculous.

this is what i have said,total lack of investment on many points during this last year,they gonna lose one by one their members,the reality it's they have no plan,they let the site die

VV don't care if there cameras buffer or get stuck in night vision mode ; Tula has been doing that for three months and they will not change servers for the buffering or fix the cameras that get stuck in NV mode what gets me is no one complains to them so why should they change anything.