Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

22 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well in the case they really are reading camcaps, Zoe, Jack, Lex and Iris, please consider doing a full couple swap for a night. Just once. 

Misc,You still subscribed to VV ?

I let my sub run out in late december when Anita and Carmen were gone. I'm not going to sub again until this site gets better again.

There isn't a single apartment now worth any attention. Tver is still the best but even this apartment is dying. Zoe Jack Lex and Iris are no where near as fun to watch as they used to be when they first all got together. Tula is all but a lost cause with those two bland girls. Boro will always be a black hole of boredom with Sonia there. Sofia has a new couple. We'll see what they bring to the table, but Boobie and her BF are a lost cause. This site needs desprately to ditch the dead weight and bring in some new faces. I can't warrent giving these people any more money in its current condition, not when VHTV is making some serious progress. VV can't even fix their cameras or keep members posted on information.

• Upvote 1

zoe. you are in the only apt with anything to offer. but you are being wasted here on vv. please get ahold of vh & arrange for allof you guys at tver to move there. your new apt will probably be at least 100 times nicer, maybe you'll get a jacuzzi which i'm sure you & iris will know what to do with. and you'll probably make a lot more money especially since vv won't have anyone watching or paying very soon the way that they are misshandling everything. please consider doing this because a lot of people want to see you guys. save yourselves before it's too late!!!!

Capture_2017_01_30_08_02_30_599.png

Capture_2017_01_30_08_02_31_637.png

Capture_2017_01_30_08_03_05_314.png

• Upvote 3