Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

It' planned for today. Two guys Chip & Dale and a couple Sam & July. And a new girl will probably visit Tver. 

All those people will come as usually for the test period to wether they like it or not.

Thanks for the news.

well so far the only person i saw was mark. and i think zoe is the one sleeping in tula kitchen. so are they really bringing new people or getting it ready to close it like volga before they closed it they brought  some new people most stayed 1 day to a week or so and they left .then it was closed:sad:

BZuDnR5r_o.png

17 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

It' planned for today. Two guys Chip & Dale and a couple Sam & July. And a new girl will probably visit Tver. 

All those people will come as usually for the test period to wether they like it or not.

I didn't see the new couple or a new girl ?Have they left already !!

On 1/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

ok, i have to confess, Chip & Dale was the "working title" Their names are Mike and John. And they decided to stay.

• Like 1