Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

what about this two i noticed she follows him around

wGqgqwMI_o.jpg
JcoiCwbj_o.jpg

I have no idea either. Is the guy Sam coming back? Is the girl his girlfriend? Is Sun really gay? Bisexual? Straight? Too many questions and not enough answers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

I have no idea either. Is the guy Sam coming back? Is the girl his girlfriend? Is Sun really gay? Bisexual? Straight? Too many questions and not enough answers.

sun is an asshole who raped zoe. he should be in jail!:angry:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sun is an asshole who raped zoe. he should be in jail!:angry:

I've only been viewing for 6 days and I can tell already the guy is an asshole. I wish that guy last week at the party had knocked him out when they had the fight. He needs to be centre of attention all the time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I've only been viewing for 6 days and I can tell already the guy is an asshole. I wish that guy last week at the party had knocked him out when they had the fight. He needs to be centre of attention all the time. 

some viewers think he's fun but they're wrong. i saw the rape & it wasn't pretty!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

some viewers think he's fun but they're wrong. i saw the rape & it wasn't pretty!

Fun? Jeez. The last time I was a subscriber, Zoe was with Jack, they were a lovely couple. How the hell did she end up with this scumbag?

• Like 1

Just now, broxman said:

Fun? Jeez. The last time I was a subscriber, Zoe was with Jack, they were a lovely couple. How the hell did she end up with this scumbag?

jack left in march. i don't know why. zoe stayed for a month alone, then left for around 6 months. when she returned she was sent to volga & sun was available. at 1st he seemed ok even though he couldn't come near pleasing her like jack did. shortly after that he started getting rough. she went along with it at 1st since it started as roll playing. but i also saw a session where he really hurt her. then he got mad 1 day & forced her on the bed & wouldn't let her up. he didn't hit her that time, just yelled & she was scared. they didn't have any sex for a while after that at least that i saw. then 1 night she bated in the living room giving a gr8 show & sqirting all over. he tried to get in on the act & slapped her. she didn't like it & pushed him away. when they went to bed he started yelling at her & when she tried to leave the room he forced her down, forced her to blow him, then started slapping her while she still had his dick in her mouth. she tried to push him off but couldn't so she stopped fighting him & he flipped her over & fucked her also choking her. after that he must have realized that he fucked up & zoe tried to be nice to him ebven though he should have been arrested. after that they only had sex a few times but zoe must not have had anyplace to go because she tried to act happy & went along with th vv program. but when iris moved in you could tell that she was happier again & must have gotten the courage to leave so when iris & lex went to tula she went with them. now i don't know where she is or if she'll be back. she was by far the best girl they've had on vv imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

jack left in march. i don't know why. zoe stayed for a month alone, then left for around 6 months. when she returned she was sent to volga & sun was available. at 1st he seemed ok even though he couldn't come near pleasing her like jack did. shortly after that he started getting rough. she went along with it at 1st since it started as roll playing. but i also saw a session where he really hurt her. then he got mad 1 day & forced her on the bed & wouldn't let her up. he didn't hit her that time, just yelled & she was scared. they didn't have any sex for a while after that at least that i saw. then 1 night she bated in the living room giving a gr8 show & sqirting all over. he tried to get in on the act & slapped her. she didn't like it & pushed him away. when they went to bed he started yelling at her & when she tried to leave the room he forced her down, forced her to blow him, then started slapping her while she still had his dick in her mouth. she tried to push him off but couldn't so she stopped fighting him & he flipped her over & fucked her also choking her. after that he must have realized that he fucked up & zoe tried to be nice to him ebven though he should have been arrested. after that they only had sex a few times but zoe must not have had anyplace to go because she tried to act happy & went along with th vv program. but when iris moved in you could tell that she was happier again & must have gotten the courage to leave so when iris & lex went to tula she went with them. now i don't know where she is or if she'll be back. she was by far the best girl they've had on vv imo.

I just hope she's alright. She deserves a nice life :heart: