Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

i was checking archives & came across nikki molesting zoe while she slept. my question for vv is this: why are ivo, alex, & nick still here after that episode and zoe & jack are gone? 1- nikki lets alex & nick watch. 2- nikki comes back in even though everyone knows what he's doing. 3- ivo, alex, & nick peek in to get a giggle. 4- jack wakes up & kicks nikki off of the bed. 5- everyone gangs up on jack as if it were his fault. 6,7,8- ivo restrains alex from fighting jack. 9- jack gets chewed out while nikki is allowed to come back to get some stuff. 10- zoe tells nikki to go fuck himself. 11- ivo acts like nothing happened. thes are the people that members will be enjoying watching them do nothing. even if vv revamps some of the apts it won't work till these assholes are gone. no renewal for me unless that happens. this following zoe & jack leaving is the last straw. i'll be happy to watch iris, lex, carmen, & bf get it on in the free rooms but vv will not get any money from me.

Capture_2017_01_13_07_47_32_495.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_47_44_728.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_48_01_720.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_48_28_13.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_48_39_327.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_49_04_87.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_49_12_352.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_49_21_666.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_50_19_183.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_59_38_426.png

Capture_2017_01_13_07_59_57_222.png

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes could not have said it better. To be fair it must bei said Alex tried once to get Niki away from her. I blame him the least. Ivo and Nick are the ones blame the most.

yes but alex also wanted to fight. he must have been drunk & thought it was anna. such a tough guy.

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Out with Ivo, Nick, and Alex over this. All 3 condoned sex assault on Zoe. 

not only that but they have been contributing NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many chances are these losers going to get while the only people that contributed are gone. iris, lex, & carmen , watch your backs.

my premium just ran out. now the free rooms are mostly endless buffering. site needs a lot of help. and the three stooges are all at boro, anna alone at tula, sofia m t, iris fully clothed, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i was checking archives & came across nikki molesting zoe while she slept. my question for vv is this: why are ivo, alex, & nick still here after that episode and zoe & jack are gone? 1- nikki lets alex & nick watch. 2- nikki comes back in even though everyone knows what he's doing. 3- ivo, alex, & nick peek in to get a giggle. 4- jack wakes up & kicks nikki off of the bed. 5- everyone gangs up on jack as if it were his fault. 6,7,8- ivo restrains alex from fighting jack. 9- jack gets chewed out while nikki is allowed to come back to get some stuff. 10- zoe tells nikki to go fuck himself. 11- ivo acts like nothing happened. thes are the people that members will be enjoying watching them do nothing. even if vv revamps some of the apts it won't work till these assholes are gone. no renewal for me unless that happens. this following zoe & jack leaving is the last straw. i'll be happy to watch iris, lex, carmen, & bf get it on in the free rooms but vv will not get any money from me.

I don't understand why Ivo and Alex are still  there after that episode they should of been kick out immediately but Alex gets away with a lot of shit and nothing happens

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, russ said:

I don't understand why Ivo and Alex are still  there after that episode they should of been kick out immediately but Alex gets away with a lot of shit and nothing happens

glad to see that i am not alone in my thoughts. these idiots have got to go. they are lucky that zoe didn't have them proscecuted.

• Upvote 2

I posted the whole story when this shit happened.Ivo and Nick are the worst.Nick is Ivo's little chihuahua.The day Ivo-Sonia,Nick-Lisa are gone,I might renew.Still 3 days left in my subscription and I haven't even looked at VV since a month.

Also,I don't think Iris-Lex like Carmen and her BF.Quite antisocial that have become.The young boy looks good and tried to initiate communication but sadly gets ignored.

VV has completely gone down the drain and in the gutter.

• Upvote 1