Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

Well if VV wont improve til end of month I guess they are done. Many people wont renew only because of Tver which must show yet if its worth watching anymore. When they lose too many members they will get into that vicious circle of having not enough money to improve site and losing even more members.

• Upvote 2

unless they are reading cc on their permanently attached phones they are done. they are probably reading twitter instead. shake that ass tula, 50 shades of vv, do you like the massages, something about to happen at tver, keep rockin, dance time in sofia. sound familiar? that's right. it was a month ago . no update on why the mealtickets have gone. think maybe they didn't pay anyone? 

one of the problem i see is VV dont seem to get the formula right, they need people the same level of activeness, one couple too active and the other is not it makes the house not that much fun, that what made Tever watchable before iris and zoe (and their men) were active the same time and made them fun to watch them interacting with each other, at the moment carmen more active than iris it makes iris look boring in comparison  even tho she is not. when this happen people have a tendency to withdraw from the activity around them and spend their time on the phone watch tv even separate themselves to a different room and when the active couple slow down the house dies it become boring.( carmen and the guy will slow down in a week or so this new experience and excitement wares off).

for now im enjoying them they are sort of fresh air after weeks of boredom.:heart:

is it me or the guy likes to go down on her a lot :biggrin:

Iris isnt the inactive part in here. Shes the only one still topless most of the time. She was the one who tried to get both girls out of her clothes yesterday but after she blinked an eye they put them on again.

I personally dont think it will take a week until Carmens slows down