Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

like i said yesterday there was a possibility for zoe/jack was just on vacation and i was right,it sure it's very hard to just send a little tweet for us like" zoe/jack are on vacation for some days they will be back soon" but no vv prefer stay in the total silence,this site have many many progress to do on many many points,the problem it's i see more regression than progress during this last six months

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

endless buffering is just adding on to the number of reasons not to rejoin vv. this is ridiculous.

this is what i have said,total lack of investment on many points during this last year,they gonna lose one by one their members,the reality it's they have no plan,they let the site die

VV don't care if there cameras buffer or get stuck in night vision mode ; Tula has been doing that for three months and they will not change servers for the buffering or fix the cameras that get stuck in NV mode what gets me is no one complains to them so why should they change anything.