Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

34 minutes ago, spielo said:

After a long time I visited VV again. The circle only occurred while not being logged in. After sign in, the streams went well in all apartments.

In the archive I found Iris&Lex from feb 20 and I think the vocal capabilities of Iris are worth to be listened to....

https://mega.nz/#!hRQW2AwC!G2Avz2EEJT0C9uchSPxC-WbxLEiLjV4OSC_QC5JyeRI

thanks for posting that. but if vv thinks that abnyone is going to sign up again without being able to see anything then they are making a big mistake. my most recent memories are of nothing happening worth watching at all. so i guess i'll just have to cherish all of those nothings that i saw and never have the chance to say anything good about them ever.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

but if vv thinks that abnyone is going to sign up again without being able to see anything then they are making a big mistake

This is essentially what VHTV does also. They have a shitty laggy stream for free users and think people are going to pay for it expecting a better stream. Common sense does not work that way, especially in VHTV's case when you still get lagging even after you pay. It's stupid when they do it. It's stupid that VV does it.

• Upvote 1