Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Except maybe indians, right? My neighbors were from Winnipeg. From what I gather, some Canadians aren't so fond of them. I'm not saying you do, but you know what I'm talking about. They were kinda country folk type Canadians. 

LOL Yup know exactly what you mean, I'm more near Toronto, we are pretty easy going here Gay Pride parade is almost like a family parade, the Mayor and sports celebrities etc  come out ,bigger than St.Patricks Parade lol. So its kind of hard to dislike a single ethnic since its a melting pot for so many

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, I've been to Toronto. Nice town. Very liberal indeed. Manitoba is much more country.

Gay marriages are always used as an example , we don't see what the fuss is all about, its pretty open here same with Marijuana, going to be fully  legal soon, medical is legal now , nobody has turned into a zombie (except my Son, lol) yet.

I'm kinda up in the air about marijuana. I have plenty of friends who I can say for sure ruined their lives with it. I think of it like this, would you rather have a pilot or your kids school bus driver, who smoked pot every day or one who had a couple of beers every day? 

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ive been to Toronto too. Nice city. But I nearly crapped my pants standing on the glass floor of the CN Tower. But it was great anyways. But to be honest I must say I liked Vancouver better :biggrin:

The West Coast does have its good points - and me.  :angel:

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, HarveyB said:

The West Coast does have its good points - and me.  :angel:

So true, have relatives in BC want to take a Motor home with my wife and travel across Canada and stay in Vancouver for a week. Does everyone have an excellent sense of humour in Vancouver like @HarveyB ???, I hope so

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@sixfive Also, just cause I'm trans, don't assume that I'm a liberal, progressive, or leftest, cause I'm not. Not that it matters here, but all too often people wrongly assume things like that.

Oh no I wasn't. Its just that with what is happening with Trump, and borders and  washroom designation etc , we are wondering what the fuss is, we expanded our refuge intake when Trump closed the borders for 90 days because ...who else is going to take them and if we don't who will ???  so I'm just saying , at least in Southern Ontario we seem to be more liberal I guess (well most of us lol)