Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, nack said:

How's Edmonton.Planning to go see my cousin who is a vet there.

If you go in the winter it may be -30 degrees outside and your eyeballs may freeze. I've been there. It's a big and spread out all over the place. Most of the time I spent in my hotel trying to stay warm. Do yourself a favor and go in the Summer. ?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

If you go in the winter it may be -30 degrees outside and your eyeballs may freeze. I've been there. It's a big and spread out all over the place. Most of the time I spent in my hotel trying to stay warm. Do yourself a favor and go in the Summer. ?

Lol..I know winters are harsh there.I might host him here instead of going there.

::)

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, canito said:

i wont be surprised if vv goes under and the residence from vv move to vhtv cause so far we have lina and alex from vv,alex and anna,we had nastya and now serg and boobies all in vhtv.

looks like tula could be next.

I hope Ivo and Sonia don't go to VH. You know they would be managers if they did and that could mean a bunch of boring apartments. It would be the complete opposite of what Alex and Lina have done.

I wouldn't mind the Tula girls. Marna gets pretty crazy with different guys.

Just now, heineken said:

I hope Ivo and Sonia don't go to VH. You know they would be managers if they did and that could mean a bunch of boring apartments. It would be the complete opposite of what Alex and Lina have done.

I wouldn't mind the Tula girls. Marna gets pretty crazy with different guys.

Hmmm I dont like Ivo and Phonia very much. But you dont know what limited opportunities they might have at VV and what they would be able to do with the opportunities of VH...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmmm I dont like Ivo and Phonia very much. But you dont know what limited opportunities they might have at VV and what they would be able to do with the opportunities of VH...

That's true. A lot of people hated the fact that Anna and Alex were going to VH and I think they've been just fine. I'm actually very proud of Alex and how well he has behaved for the most part. 

• Upvote 1