Sofia - Split 4

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What fight did I miss?

yes you missed.serg came home 21.00. and he talked too much and was angry. after then boobie not talked to him and not bring him near. he went to bed. When the boobie went to bed they were argued and serg went to other bed. An hour later, Boobie went to her side and returned to her bed. i think they are argued again. Boobie went back to him and they were peacemakers. after then they fucked their own beds in the very dark. So boobie is now topless most of the time. and more.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, azral said:

yes you missed.serg came home 21.00. and he talked too much and was angry. after then boobie not talked to him and not bring him near. he went to bed. When the boobie went to bed they were argued and serg went to other bed. An hour later, Boobie went to her side and returned to her bed. i think they are argued again. Boobie went back to him and they were peacemakers. after then they fucked their own beds in the very dark. So boobie is now topless most of the time. and more.

Thanks. Too bad we do not know what it was all about

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks Clive! Can we have a competition to see who can post the best picture of those big titties? :angel:

i am not here for have a competition of pics or likes,enjoy the rare pics i can post here,i am here just for talking

• Upvote 1