Sofia - Split 4

StnCld316

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow guys that unbelievable: Geri just said until she found the site (VV) herself a few days ago she had NO clue about the site. She only got told be funny and interesting in front of cams and thats it.

But sounds also quite naive to me. Whatcha think guys? 

Bullcrap !!

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow guys that unbelievable: Geri just said until she found the site (VV) herself a few days ago she had NO clue about the site. She only got told be funny and interesting in front of cams and thats it.

But sounds also quite naive to me. Whatcha think guys? 

Thanks very much for that messages. If she contacts you please write. They are reallly vv couple now. At the beginning why she is in here i did not know. But now they are ok. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, azral said:

Thanks very much for that messages. If she contacts you please write. They are reallly vv couple now. At the beginning why she is in here i did not know. But now they are ok. 

I wont go into details here any more but what you say is totally wrong. And when I look at your avatar i see some similarities to the VV logo. I suspect you to be @voyeur-villa but not have the balls to admit it

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wont go into details here any more but what you say is totally wrong. And when I look at your avatar i see some similarities to the VV logo. I suspect you to be @voyeur-villa but not have the balls to admit it

You are really killing me. I am not.I am not even a member. If we were bound VV i recorded all of scenes last night. They fucked 4 times. Please do not say that anymore. And i understand why you wont go into details. And which one wrong say.