Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

i haven't been following vv except to see if anything is happening (yawn for everywhere but tula). now i guess dubna will need new people. that leaves 3 apts. boro appears to be dead (surprise), tver no longer interests me since zoe waved bye bye at marna's last week, and tula has only marna with the bf who stops over when he needs a fuck. that doesn't leave much to watch. could the end finally be here?

15 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

How do I start a poll?

there is a poll section in the general discussion but i am not  sure there will be many peoples will check this section,don't know if it's possible to create a poll directly in the VV topic? it will be better i think for the all guys are on vv thread see that and vote but it's a good idea to create a poll,try it

Must be really frustrating for VV seeing open up VH one appartement after another and they are still stuck with their 4 appartements... 

VV just screwed it all and I think have no longer the money to seriously compete. Only thing they can do is try to remain on that low and steady level (avg viewers per day 50.000-60.000) If it saves their outcome its fine; if not they will be history pretty soon

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must be really frustrating for VV seeing open up VH one appartement after another and they are still stuck with their 4 appartements... 

VV just screwed it all and I think have no longer the money to seriously compete. Only thing they can do is try to remain on that low and steady level (avg viewers per day 50.000-60.000) If it saves their outcome its fine; if not they will be history pretty soon

and just think about it. all they had to do was something, anything. they already had the viewers. but when vh started they did nothing thinking that everyone would still watch. and yet the boro gang is still there, tver has become stale, sofia closed (though i don't think anyone noticed), and dubna couldn't even keep a couple in there for more than a few days. marna is really the only 1 doing anything that is viewer friendly and that was only after tula was given up for dead. meanwhile vh blew past b4 vv knew what happened. but if they had paid any attention to what the viewers wanted they wouldn't be in this predicament. now it's too late.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and just think about it. all they had to do was something, anything. they already had the viewers. but when vh started they did nothing thinking that everyone would still watch. and yet the boro gang is still there, tver has become stale, sofia closed (though i don't think anyone noticed), and dubna couldn't even keep a couple in there for more than a few days. marna is really the only 1 doing anything that is viewer friendly and that was only after tula was given up for dead. meanwhile vh blew past b4 vv knew what happened. but if they had paid any attention to what the viewers wanted they wouldn't be in this predicament. now it's too late.

Yes thats exactly what happened

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I did a poll once. It didn't get many responses. I don't think many polls do. 

i have not seen your poll because i go check rarely the general discussion section (i have hide this section).

may be more chance to have more votes if it's possible to create a poll directly in the VV thread i think