Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

dubna is just the latest mistake for vv. how can they bring in a loser like kojak again? he's failed at tula, vh, and the only time that he was even remotely bearable was the weekend at tver when he was lucky enough to have zoe's clone put up with his shit. she's probably in a mental institution now. this should give vv enough of a loss that they will be able to declare bankruptcy and leave everything behind with nothing.

• Upvote 1

ever since they came to vv zoe & jack have been my favorite couple. after they went on their unannounced & unexplained  vacation at the beginning of the year i have given vv a hard time while constantly sticking up for zoe. my attitude has changed now after i saw the episode where she was bating with marna a couple of days ago. it appeared that she all of the sudden realized that the free cam saw her & she didn't want to give a show anymore. she went up to the camera & appeared to wave goodbye before wrapping up her dildo, putting on her panties, and leaving the living room by slithering out to the side of the camera. to my view this was saying fuck you to the audience that pays her. this from the girl that wears no pants almost all the time and almost singlehandedly kept vv afloat while the other apts did nothing & instead of turning on vv management or the other apts that leached off of her & even fought her (yes you slug lisa) she turns on the audience that she depends on to earn a living. you made a big mistake girl. i wanted to see you again possibly on vh but now i don't give a flying fuck you can go down the drain with the rest of your shitty website.

Capture_2017_03_06_20_46_31_738.png

Capture_2017_03_06_20_47_10_497.png

Capture_2017_03_06_20_47_15_257.png

Capture_2017_03_06_20_47_47_366.png

Capture_2017_03_06_20_48_11_776.png

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Fade to Black - can't sign in, can't get a picture

may be these assholes have bann you because of your pics here(it's working for me),all is possible with VV,they have menace me 2 or 3 times already to bann me

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Even still, the maintenance and support is atrocious. Still can't imagine paying anything for this site. It should be free and they should be happy anyone cares enough to watch. 

but kojak is back. they can rotate him to all apts & that would surely save vv wouldn't it? or he could scare away all the women in russia!!!!

Capture_2017_03_11_15_01_56_732.png

• Upvote 1

I am probably one of the last people who is still a member. However that is about to end shortly. I still love to watch my two favorites Iris and Zoe. But after the last couple of days Nastya has shown us who she really is, it seem to me that she was in a relationship with Alex one day and the next she fucking some new guy. I know some people on CC like this type of drama but it’s not my cup of tea. I know they had a fight over god know what but it was all verbal.  This to me is one of the reason VV is failing they are in a death spiral.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol why are there no stupid tweets anymore? Did their circus monkey run away?

They haven't had a screen shot of Sonia's ass for a long time or any of there other repeats they might of hired sleeping pill to do the tweets    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1