Anna & Alex - Part 1

3 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Is that a 50yr old laying the bed? just curios thanks, from looks of face, nothing wrong of milfs.

at 1st she seemed like she didn't belong there & i and a lot of the forum were highly critical of them both. but after yesterday she seemed to transform into a sex goddess almost. the transformation for her was amazing. she went from frumpy secretary to hot overnight. attitude is a big part & when she wants to be sexy she becomes sexy. quite amazing actually. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

at 1st she seemed like she didn't belong there & i and a lot of the forum were highly critical of them both. but after yesterday she seemed to transform into a sex goddess almost. the transformation for her was amazing. she went from frumpy secretary to hot overnight. attitude is a big part & when she wants to be sexy she becomes sexy. quite amazing actually. 

After watching them have sex twice last night, I do believe the fact that she works has a lot to do with why it took till now to see this side of them. Both sessions lasted an hour or more. She can't do that if she's working long hours like it appears she does.

And I love the fact that they care about each others needs. It's a lot like Eric and Layla in that there's no selfishness to their lovemaking.

• Upvote 3

5 horas atrás, golfer06 disse:

Não 1 ela parecia como ela não pertencem lá & ie muito do fórum eram muito crítico deles ambos. Mas depois de aparecer, ela pareceu se transformar em uma menina de sexo quase. A transformação para ela foi incrível. Ela passou de secretária frumpy para quente durante uma noite. Atitude é uma grande parte e quando ela quer ser sexy ela se torna sexy. Realmente incrível. 

5 horas atrás, heineken disse:

Depois de assisti-los ter sexo duas vezes na noite passada, eu acredito que o fato de que ela trabalha tem muito a ver com o que levou para agora para ver este lado deles. Ambas como sessões duraram uma hora ou mais. Ela não pode fazer isso.

E eu adoro o fato de que eles se preocupam com as necessidades dos outros. É muito parecido com Eric e Layla em que não há egoísmo para o seu amor.

Ok, tive o cuidado de ver as mensagens anteriores para garantir o que eu observo  aqui!

O desempenho de Peter nesta segunda rodada de sexo com Emma aparentemente passou completamente despercebido.

E eu provar isso agora ainda mais pela linha do tempo em vários ângulos das cames

Ninguém aqui comentou que este era o mais impertinente e ousado do que os anteriores.

Os dedos de Peter trabalhavam magistralmente e incessantemente em áreas até então "proibidas", e Emma mostrou-se totalmente confortável e compatível com ele.

Na minha opinião, este simples (?) Detalhe eleva-lo e mantém-lo quase em pé de igualdade com Anna.

:cool:
Apenas para destacar o seu mérito (experiência x iniciação).
Definitivamente este casal se torna a surpresa da semana eo site no momento. Ok, como Yury posicionou tem um ritmo mais lento, mas igualmente eficiente (para ambos).

E na minha opinião, Eugene e Alina em breve terão parceiros em seu modo de sexo que eu acredito "favorito".
E definitivamente (sendo redundante) amar tudo isso lá.

• Upvote 1

I just stay to die when this happens.
Anyway, there we go again.

Okay, I was careful to see the previous messages to ensure what I see here!

Peter's performance in this second round of sex with Emma apparently went completely unnoticed.

And I prove this now even more by the timeline in various cam angles

No one here commented that this was the most impertinent and daring than the previous ones.

Peter's fingers worked masterfully and unceasingly in hitherto "forbidden" areas, and Emma was fully comfortable and compatible with him.

In my opinion, this simple (?) Detail elevates you and keeps you almost on an equal footing with Anna.

:cool:
Just to highlight your merit (experience vs. initiation).
Definitely this couple becomes the surprise of the week and the website at the moment. Okay, as Yury positioned it has a slower but equally efficient pace (for both).

And in my opinion, Eugene and Alina will soon have partners in their sex mode that I believe to be "favorite."
And definitely (being redundant) love all that there.

• Upvote 1

i don't think anyone expected them to go at it again. a lot of people were sleeping or watching someone else. the people that would normally tell us that someone was doing something were probably sleeping. also sveta & vlad were being watched even though they didn't do anything but were now expected to. when no one else is doing anything layla & eric are. at least they are playing without much clothing at the least almost all the time. now that we've seen our new friends do something i'm sure they will get more attention.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think anyone expected them to go at it again. a lot of people were sleeping or watching someone else. the people that would normally tell us that someone was doing something were probably sleeping. also sveta & vlad were being watched even though they didn't do anything but were now expected to. when no one else is doing anything layla & eric are. at least they are playing without much clothing at the least almost all the time. now that we've seen our new friends do something i'm sure they will get more attention.

They already had my attention and despite my harsh words, my optimism as well.
For my part your points and your permanence are guaranteed. Reinforcement once again believing and much in their potential (now of the 4) and of this apartment there.
And again hoping for 4 to become 4

.lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming all apartment in Bulgaria are managed by Lina and alex, if that so VH has 2apartment to run and they are only responsible for stopping this buffering and and fixing the time line/archives and yet they are doing very little or maybe its a marketing stratage to get as many subscribers by promising this is coming that is getting done harry subscribe now before we put the price up and do this and that, its like shopes do to make people buy by saying sales end by this day buy now, except in VH cases it is soon,come on how long does it take to fix , they should stop this,  feels like a rip off for those who all ready subscribed waiting 2 to 3 month getting less than it should have been by now, so I say to VH please give us the final product let as decide whether it worth paying or not . GETOUT Of THIS BETA and SOON CRAP.

• Upvote 3