Anna & Alex - Part 1

That would be me. I freely speculate the way I see things. I don't understand the language so I can only go by the looks on their face and tone in their voice. This frequently means that I'm wrong about things. I'll be the first to admit that, but I also make no aplogies for speaking my mind. No one here knows for sure anything. Most all comments are pure guesses and speculation much like mine. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That would be me. I freely speculate the way I see things. I don't understand the language so I can only go by the looks on their face and tone in their voice. This frequently means that I'm wrong about things. I'll be the first to admit that, but I also make no aplogies for speaking my mind. No one here knows for sure anything. Most all comments are pure guesses and speculation much like mine. 

Amy, just to make it clear, nothing personal with anyone here .. Your opinion is very important and has value to me. Like me, you criticize but also support, when you deserve it.
Our feeling and I believe important to their success there ..

Unlike free attacks, we see it without any foundation and based on the past. Past, if it is not present it is still past.
Just a thought.
And as you knowingly quoted, we do not understand their language and culture and therefore we can only interpret, Right or totally wrong.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Let's just say it ranks higher then video games and food, but less than cell phones. ?

They are not using the phone function 80% but the mobile as an Internet device. And what are doing you and me???? Be fair and I know you are it.... :blush:

And would be overjoyed if these two had just taken their beer and slept in their bedroom and bed .. It's already 9am there and already Emma and Peter wake up.
I wanted the apartment free for them to enjoy moments of stability and tranquility there until Anna and Alex wake up from hangover. What will not happen since both are not drunk. (Still).

Oh yes, I'm no better then they are for sure. Cell phone in hand too much. 

Bear, thanks for understanding of me. I've watched Alex since the day he walked into VV. I followed the 4some all day and I got pissed because they failed to finish. Later I could tell that Alex was upset about something, so I assumed that it had to do with his performance or his insecurity with letting another man violate his girlfriend. Later I learned that there was a phone call that may have actually beem the trigger for his mood. I'm still in then dark about what is actually going on, but I know this it's something major. I've never seen Alex so vulnerable. 

Don't get me wrong though, I have no compassion for Alex whatsoever. I think he is a pathetic excuse for a man, who is going to do nothing but ruin Anna's life. I would like nothing more than for Anna to dump his sorry ass and find a real man, with real potential, with real talents and aspirations beyond living on cam and getting wasted every day. Anna deserves better than Alex. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't get me wrong though, I have no compassion for Alex whatsoever. I think he is a pathetic excuse for a man, who is going to do nothing but ruin Anna's life. I would like nothing more than for Anna to dump his sorry ass and find a real man, with real potential, with real talents and aspirations beyond living on cam and getting wasted every day. Anna deserves better than Alex. 

Maybe my wife deserves a better guy than me also?