Anna & Alex - Part 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When the new guys now will move in A&A room where will they sleep? Guess it will be the sofa for them again. Cant be healthy always sleep on it. It looks not really comfortable. They could take turns sleep in Emmas place in bed as shes nearly never home ::)

Jabbath, please! Emma works (different from the others). See however that weekends she seeks to compensate (or less sought).

The arrangement there now (I think) with TopSilver (and GuitarMan?) Sort of dividing the attention with Anna is in my view a strategic and intelligent move to cover this gap Let's see how things will evolve from there.:dodgy:

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Jabbath, please! Emma works (different from the others). See however that weekends she seeks to compensate (or less sought).

The arrangement there now (I think) with TopSilver (and GuitarMan?) Sort of dividing the attention with Anna is in my view a strategic and intelligent move to cover this gap Let's see how things will evolve from there.:dodgy:

I know that she maybe works. But I see it from the viewers perspective: When living in a voyeur place you should be home quite often or if not show some more skin like the others (like VV Iris does for example). Both are things Emma does not do. So I think I have the right to complain a bit :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know that she maybe works. But I see it from the viewers perspective: When living in a voyeur place you should be home quite often or if not show some more skin like the others (like VV Iris does for example). Both are things Emma does not do. So I think I have the right to complain a bit :biggrin:

Show more skin (not just the shower when it returns) has my total and unconditional according to this.:biggrin:

All the women, now there

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres a sofa now in Emma & Peter room. I guess the separation now will even get worse...

I thought the same On the other hand this sofa did not come from the street, and thus reinforces my observation as to "blind spots", duly comfortable to other needs.