Anna & Alex - Part 1

Hubcap for now. This place is going no where fast. So far I'm not that impressed by any of it and will very likely let my membership expire. It's not like I'm bating to any of the sex that does happen here anyways. I have no need to record any of it either. To me it's just a novela! I'm in it for the drama. Hoping for some excitement tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hubcap for now. This place is going no where fast. So far I'm not that impressed by any of it and will very likely let my membership expire. It's not like I'm bating to any of the sex that does happen here anyways. I have no need to record any of it either. To me it's just a novela! I'm in it for the drama. Hoping for some excitement tomorrow. 

I do not shoot your reason. Again walking to the base of the site stay anchored in only one effectively active apartment.
As it was with Alex and Lina before.

Come on:
We have Natasha, who can not even comment: too heavy for her and when Jonhn arrives later.

Eugene and Alina, had a girl visit yesterday (finally), but when Alina started rehearsing her "peace dance", and I love it, they went to smoke. She returns without the weather and soon after the girl is gone.

Eric and Layla, I do not even have to comment any further. Alone and in real marathon to keep the attention there.

Promised by what I understood plus 2 couples (like!?) And now with the accommodation experience of Anna and Alex I understood the cam 2 and its focus there. (Double utility).

The question is when the "seventh cavalry" had arrived. When has the fort been taken?

For Anna and Alex, and now their "companies", Days of Fate, literally.

Then all over Sveta and Vlad (and what a coincidence, the same apartment that Alex and Lina occupied, when they had the same responsibility)

Hopefully, for what arrives today (if it arrives) and that it comes complete and apt to divide the focus with them.

And all this with our membership being paid monthly. My least has already renewed.

So I'll still be here by the beginning of Mar

::)

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sim, e Anna deveria trocar de roupa. Ela está vestindo aqueles por dias agora

She should and be like her usual. With as little clothes as possible. And so did Alex.
But no chance, with so many people there and pushing in the opposite direction. To them inclusive. .

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

somehow she changed her shirt. when & how did that happen? (2:22)

When it happened I don't know.     

How it happened is simple, she took one shirt off and replaced it with another.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1