Anna & Alex - Part 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Other girl and guys seem not so shy. I just wish they woul wear sth. more sexy during day. Anna tries to but no other girl wants to join her

Anna needs to run around the house topless and see how others react.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, russ said:

Anna precisa correr pela casa em topless e ver como os outros reagem.

We already have Jenga on the coffee table.

The question is whether it will be with or without loss of clothing there.
Make your bets, gentlemen.

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Acho que foi a primeira vez que Kenny fodeu uma garota doggystyle. O que ele estava tentando fazer, voar ou algo assim? Ele Ele

Amy, we definitely have beginners here. All!

The front, therefore, as I have observed and speculated before, of a "little school" of formation for the "voyeur market".

Anna and Alex, apparently are or will be the teachers and mentors there.
We have, however, some well-advanced "students"
In the end, however, all will be "formed". And with merits.

21 hours ago, Yury said:

Apenas para informação:
Peter e Emma estão à procura de trabalho e não têm outra habitação (durante uma discussão, Pedro disse que, se deixar o apartamento que eles terão de alugar um apartamento por conta própria e pagar por ele).
Outro casal, que vive no sofá da sala de Peter e Emma, também não têm emprego. Além disso, o cara não sabia a cidade (ele não é um local).
A impressão de que no apartamento se instalaram os vagabundos desempregados. :biggrin:

Yury, without words or comments about.

Do you have any idea of the size of the "stone" you just removed from the road here?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, heineken said:

Falando de Mia e Kenny, volte para o início de seu ato sexual em cerca de 4:15 e assistir ao longo. Mia foi quem o empurrou sobre Kenny. Kenny parecia que ele não queria nada a princípio. Não foi até que ela começou a esfregar o seu pau que ele tem um pouco mais nele. E mesmo assim ele parou algumas vezes. Depois de assistir esta noite, não há dúvida de que ela ficou confortável com câmeras enquanto ele ainda não. Mas eles estão fazendo progresso. 

I would say that everyone is making progress. Anna and Alex included here.

Barriers that we believed were being "built", apparently were "demolished" still in this process. I hope they continue like this and evolve even more.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I would say that everyone is making progress. Anna and Alex included here.

Barriers that we believed were being "built", apparently were "demolished" still in this process. I hope they continue like this and evolve even more.

Hey I must apologize here especially to you for being so negative and rude sometimes. You were right and I was wrong. I will be more patient now I promise.