Anna & Alex - Part 1

The only way to discourage hiders is to not watch them. They get paid by views. Lower the views, lower the money. Too low views and VH gives them the boot. They know what you are watching. Take heed and be willing to click away from poor performances, like hiding under blankets and sex in the dark. 

On 08/02/2017 at 9:09 AM, thedbear said:

Watching the timeline (and barely speaking of her most of the time), follow the unfolding of events in Emma's  bed room.

We know she's on her period and so the maximum Peter can get these days is a hand job or a suck (2 ways she's good at it).

Despite this we saw however she was quite affectionate with Peter yesterday in bed and not caring much for not being alone there.
The couple of friends, in turn initially uncomfortable with the situation, soon hung up and discreetly sought their amusement under the covers (which was to be expected with logic, for their first time there).

What I see is that if this situation lasts and it seems to be, this room will be very interesting to see in these hours of recollections of both couples there the next few days.

Yes, I say see, because we are on a voyeur site and someone needs to remind them of it there.

Again, my feeling.

First part of the "prophecy" held. Let's hope the rest of it will also become real.
Taking advantage of and correcting the intention here.
Hours of going to bed to sleep

2 hours ago, russ said:

Kenny needs to grow some balls. Has he even showered in the nude there. Anna needs to have a talk with him:dodgy:

He has opened up a little bit more. It's just day to day. But I doubt he would listen to what Anna has to say. I think Alex would be the one that has to have a talk with him and let Anna continue her talks with Mia. They seem to be working.