Anna & Alex - Part 1

55 minutes ago, nack said:

Pls provide the time and cam no.

About 19:37, Peter & Emma's room. cams 4 & 5 were best.

Edit: I really need to refresh my screen before replying so that I don't look like a total prat when I reply to an old post. :blush:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, broxman said:

Muito melhor e câmara de câmara também :heart:

I reinforce the opinion. The cams were very well-knit at their strategic angles.

A personal observation of mine. Surprised by the real space of the cam in the hall.

It is clear here that everyone in the kitchen or on the way to one of the connecting rooms had a clear vision and hearing of what Anna and Alex were doing in the room yesterday.

A point for greater "interaction":biggrin: there then.

Unless of course the door has been closed and a "do not disturb" warning hung on it. Lol.

I also reinforce terms like "pinkgirl and her boyfriend" (on my part). .

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You only like him because hes so funny and awkward to watch. If you see the truth hes just epic fail :biggrin:

Kenny is what these sites are all about. Sex, I can see much better sex anywhere. Seeing a guy trying to hide from cameras that are all over the place can only happen here. I'm going to enjoy his stay.

34 minutes ago, russ said:

Now this is how your suppose to do it Kenny   :biggrin:

i guess they were waiting for the right cam and angle :biggrin: i hope its not once a week thing tho. too many people means little time to be alone.