Anna & Alex - Part 1

In the apartment is maturing a split. 
The couple that lives in the room Peter and Emma is their friends. The girl complains that Anna is constantly finds fault with her. Anna all the time making admonition to her. The girl hoped that if they are friends, then Peter will support her. But Peter is silent and is constantly in the company of Anna and Alex.
Emma takes her side. They accuse Peter, that he is not standing up for them, and is always with Alex and Anna. Peter is justified and is engaged in demagogy (as always). He says that all the people around every day go to work and work hard to earn money to live. They have the chance to not work, to live as they like and not have to think about how to make money. Peter says that he likes the project (VHTV) and they should try to gain a foothold on it.  To this end he is ready to endure for some time nitpicking and unreasonable demands. 

Before that, Emma was talking to Peter. She said that Anna is trying to create an atmosphere of competition between the pairs. Emma said she is not ready walk around the apartment in his underwear. Peter says that previously, when they discussed the possibility of bringing participation in the project, Emma said she is ready to undress, bathe and have sex in the apartment. 
Emma says that she is ready to do it all for the cameras  which watch extraneous people. But she can not walk in his underwear in front of guys who live in the apartment with them. 
Peter says that Emma goes to work, gets tired, and when it comes to the apartment, she just wash, eats and sleeps. And does nothing for the project. Peter says that he does not understand why Emma needs such work if they have the opportunity to participate in this project.

YRII_2017_02_13_02_08_59119fe.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_09_3040b1b.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_00f63bc.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_10b761e.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_294b9fd.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_450e157.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_11_07b4253.jpg

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

In the apartment is maturing a split. 
The couple that lives in the room Peter and Emma is their friends. The girl complains that Anna is constantly finds fault with her. Anna all the time making admonition to her. The girl hoped that if they are friends, then Peter will support her. But Peter is silent and is constantly in the company of Anna and Alex.
Emma takes her side. They accuse Peter, that he is not standing up for them, and is always with Alex and Anna. Peter is justified and is engaged in demagogy (as always). He says that all the people around every day go to work and work hard to earn money to live. They have the chance to not work, to live as they like and not have to think about how to make money. Peter says that he likes the project (VHTM) and they should try to gain a foothold on it. To this end he is ready to endure for some time nitpicking and unreasonable demands. 

Before that, Emma was talking to Peter. She said that Anna is trying to create an atmosphere of competition between the pairs. Emma said she is not ready walk around the apartment in his underwear. Peter says that previously, when they discussed the possibility of bringing participation in the project, Emma said she is ready to undress, bathe and have sex in the apartment. 
Emma says that she is ready to do it all for the cameras  which watch extraneous people. But she can not walk in his underwear in front of guys who live in the apartment with them. 
Peter says that Emma goes to work, gets tired, and when it comes to the apartment, she just wash, eats and sleeps. And does nothing for the project. Peter says that he does not understand why Emma needs such work if they have the opportunity to participate in this project.

YRII_2017_02_13_02_08_59119fe.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_09_3040b1b.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_00f63bc.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_10b761e.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_294b9fd.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_10_450e157.jpg

YRII_2017_02_13_02_11_07b4253.jpg

you're the best yuri. thanks for shedding light on what is going on. iwould like the friend to stay. the only 1 screwing up is banket boy kenny. i like mia but kenny has got to go. and i like peter's attitude for the project. it would be nice to see him put to the test & see how he would get along when thrown into action. thanks again!!!!

• Upvote 1

Watching the replay of Emma and Peter's room from 1: 25 onwards a comment:

I can not say that the "Berlin Wall" was finally demolished. there
But I can say that the first "hammers" to this purpose begin to be discreetly effected,

First time, first impact, real.

As I noted earlier, this room (and situation) has the potential to become quite interesting to be seen further on. Maybe even more than the living room or the rest of the apartment.

Really enjoying it.

Only observing: the occurrences are 1: 25hs, after this adjustment of opinions there.

Based on Yury's translation of Emma's commentary on Anna, we know then that she (Anna) is trying to bring this apartment into the reality VH of the others.

Emma may not even be ready to walk in intimate clothes (as an example) in front of others, but her attitude makes Anna and Alex have to "behave" different than their standard there.

Nobody is ready for this (nor to be seen by strangers on the cam) but if you do not take the first step in this direction, it will never be)

Simple question: Why then joined these "pairs" there in that apartment if they are the absent and mainly still reactive to the concept of the site.
Or has the concept changed and we have not been warned yet?

"To this end he is ready to harden for some time nitpicking and unreasonable demands."
I wonder what he (Peter) refers to this remark.

Finally understand where they are.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Based on Yury's translation of Emma's commentary on Anna, we know then that she (Anna) is trying to bring this apartment into the reality VH of the others.

Emma may not even be ready to walk in intimate clothes (as an example) in front of others, but her attitude makes Anna and Alex have to "behave" different than their standard there.

Nobody is ready for this (nor to be seen by strangers on the cam) but if you do not take the first step in this direction, it will never be)

Simple question: Why then joined these "pairs" there in that apartment if they are the absent and mainly still reactive to the concept of the site.
Or has the concept changed and we have not been warned yet?

"To this end he is ready to harden for some time nitpicking and unreasonable demands."
I wonder what he (Peter) refers to this remark.

Finally understand where they are.

Asked myself the same. Why they joined when they not like the concept?

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I had no problem with your question Amy. In fact i came upon Voyeur house tv by going to this forum. I have a bunch of horny nosy voyeurs like myself at work, and they are talking about Real Life Cam and the goings on there. If our significant others knew the intimate details we discuss about each others sex lives, they would be shocked

You must be a very interesting person indeed! If you're knew to this, beware it's terribly addicting. My advice would be to target your interest and try to keep to it otherwise you can end up spending an awful lot of your time on the sites and here. Anyways, welcome, everyone is generally friendly around here. Enjoy!