Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

To register! I'm enjoying the way Emma is dressed. You are now giving me a more bare and flexible image.

The way for her to evolve here is exactly this. Continue to break your own barriers (if they have them),

Nah I dont like those onesies. They let everybody look like a kid going to carnival...

28 minutes ago, Yury said:

Eles ler este fórum. Você tem uma chance real para dizer-lhes o que você quer ver.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do here.
Constructive feedback.
Hard when due (with my sarcasm) and fair and praiseworthy when deserved.
That's why I always emphasize.
My feeling here.

• Upvote 2

Here's another thing to think about. Everyone loved the orgy the first time because it at least appeared not to be staged. It looked real and in the moment. Anna and Alex knew how much everyone enjoyed it and brought the couple back for another round. That time wasn't nearly as enjoyable for us or any of the participants because it was clearly staged.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

That's exactly what I'm trying to do here.
Constructive feedback.
Hard when due (with my sarcasm) and fair and praiseworthy when deserved.
That's why I always emphasize.
My feeling here.

except for occasional translation problem you're doing fine. we all want to express ourselves. that's why it's fun & why we're here.

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

Here's another thing to think about. Everyone loved the orgy the first time because it at least appeared not to be staged. It looked real and in the moment. Anna and Alex knew how much everyone enjoyed it and brought the couple back for another round. That time wasn't nearly as enjoyable for us or any of the participants because it was clearly staged.

exactly what i said at the time. they wanted to please everyone so much that they forced it. hope there is a next time without as much pressure.