Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, all 3 couples know that they are in competition to stay all 3 of them don't do shit. Am I missing something?

I didnt expect anything else from blanketboy and Mia. Emma seems to be pissed abt sth. Guest couple wont do anything with Emma and Peter in the room and vice versa. So its up to Alex and Anna now 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I didnt expect anything else from blanketboy and Mia. Emma seems to be pissed abt sth. Guest couple wont do anything with Emma and Peter in the room and vice versa. So its up to Alex and Anna now 

Why, oh why not! They live on a cam site meant for loose and easy sex. Everyday it's like 2 steps backwards. Mia is the only one I care to see have sex. Ugh! Figures, her bf would be Kenny!

1 minute ago, nack said:

What's happening guys and gals

Good Morning !!

It seems they didn't do shit all day and it's bedtime. If we're lucky, we may see blanketed mole sex in the middle of night, but it's doubtful. 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why, oh why not! They live on a cam site meant for loose and easy sex. Everyday it's like 2 steps backwards. Mia is the only one I care to see have sex. Ugh! Figures, her bf would be Kenny!

Yes they actually progressing backwards...