Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Booooring mole sex. Only couple in VH who only do it in the dark. Next one please

you are right about that. but mia went all out. she deserves to stay with a guy that will appreciate her. blanketboy let it happen because he was in shock. i doubt if he'll ever put the lights on.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are right about that. but mia went all out. she deserves to stay with a guy that will appreciate her. blanketboy let it happen because he was in shock. i doubt if he'll ever put the lights on.

But to get blanketboy out we must take the risk to lose Mia. Situation is all fucked up because of him and cant stay like that forever.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yury said:

As meninas estão implementando soluções da reunião de ontem.
Você jogou o idiota fora, tomou o cartão de banco e funcionou para subscrever? Assim, a meta é alcançada. :biggrin:

Анна 01.gif

Анна 02.gif

Анна 03.gif

Yury, if I understood correctly, you meant that the women  (all) decided to go on the attack themselves, literally.
In search of new subscriptions.
Is that it?

• Upvote 1

voyeur-house tv you are doing a great job right now. i see hardcore,intimate stuff from each apt. We get to see different scenes from each apt that makes me so exciting.thats what i expect.i was using VV  for sometime but didnt felt the same when time goes by  but here i see changes new ways that always makes viewers exciting thank you for that, As im a premium member now at VH.I read all the positive and negative comments for sometime. all the participants doing a great job in there unique ways.I know we cant expect the best from every one but still they are doing a quit a good job to satisfy the viewers sometimes it takes time. that makes more realistic. As my opinion Mia and Kenny doing a good job as i can see a real chemistry between them from how they are together and how they make love but i dont like seen having sex under the blanket but i think there is a progress from what i so today.I think voyeur house need  participants like these as well to make it exciting to see something new or something different.There are viewers who love to see couples like them as well. because they always give unexpected.Mia is so attractive and i love to see more from her i hope kenny will have a progress.