Anna & Alex - Part 1

12 minutes ago, AJkevin said:

nope im not relate to any one im just a guy whos enjoying watching this drama. i dont like Kenny personally. i just gave my opinion thats it

Welcome! I know what you mean. I tried defending Kenny to an extent. I just don't get good vibes from him. It's like he is here because someone is making him be here not because he wants to be here. He's just not into it and it shows very clearly. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yury said:

Eles têm muito pouco espaço na sala de estar.

Юрий_2017_02_14_03_42_40.jpg

They do not have little space, on the contrary have much. The cam chosen for, focus is that it represents the error there.
Assemble and adjust the game frame to the focus of the cam 2 by moving the sofa properly and we will see everything with details of it.
I said this yesterday. With suggestions on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome! I know what you mean. I tried defending Kenny to an extent. I just don't get good vibes from him. It's like he is here because someone is making him be here not because he wants to be here. He's just not into it and it shows very clearly. 

He should at least have the balls to admit hes wrong there, grab his blanket and leave...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder what Emma thinks will happen when the other guy sees her tits. ::)

Like he is going to judge her or something. Come on! It's like running into a friend at a strip club. You laugh it off and have a good time anyways! Like I said before, you said fuck it the day you signed the contract. Now get naked and have fun!