Anna & Alex - Part 1

I know I've defended this apartment in the past. But after watching the strong progress with the ELJS apartment, this apartment offers nothing. I really thought we would see progress here as Anna kept on having her meetings with the entire house. But every meeting was actually a step backwards. I think it made the residents even more aware that they were actually being watched. And that can be a scary thing for people that are already out of their comfort zone.

It's my belief that Anna and Alex want to do the same thing that Alex and Lina are doing. They want multiple apartments that they manage and just make appearances once in a while when they feel a particular apartment might need it. That's why they initially brought in 2 couples and were willing to sleep on the couch. They felt like they wouldn't be here this long. But then Emma and Peter's friends show up and never left. So instead of Anna only trying to work with 2 couples, she got stuck with 3 in the same apartment.

I like Anna and want to see her succeed in this project. And I know that most of you hate Alex, but I admire the willingness he has shown to change his life around. He looks like he's in a better place now than when he was in VV. I just hope they learned from the mistakes that were made and will recruit better this time around. Although it might not matter as long as Emma is here.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, heineken said:

I know I've defended this apartment in the past. But after watching the strong progress with the ELJS apartment, this apartment offers nothing. I really thought we would see progress here as Anna kept on having her meetings with the entire house. But every meeting was actually a step backwards. I think it made the residents even more aware that they were actually being watched. And that can be a scary thing for people that are already out of their comfort zone.

It's my belief that Anna and Alex want to do the same thing that Alex and Lina are doing. They want multiple apartments that they manage and just make appearances once in a while when they feel a particular apartment might need it. That's why they initially brought in 2 couples and were willing to sleep on the couch. They felt like they wouldn't be here this long. But then Emma and Peter's friends show up and never left. So instead of Anna only trying to work with 2 couples, she got stuck with 3 in the same apartment.

I like Anna and want to see her succeed in this project. And I know that most of you hate Alex, but I admire the willingness he has shown to change his life around. He looks like he's in a better place now than when he was in VV. I just hope they learned from the mistakes that were made and will recruit better this time around. Although it might not matter as long as Emma is here.

Yes they should get another chance finding sb. better but I am afraid Emma will prevent any success here...

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they should get another chance finding sb. better but I am afraid Emma will prevent any success here...

There is the possibility that they find a couple willing to play a little with Anna and Alex. Emma would just stay in her room and do nothing. And Emma and Peter would be out. As weird as Peter can be sometimes, I feel bad for him. He seems to really want this and is the only one of the silly 6 willing to try something new.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, Peter is down to do whatever. A guy who will jerk off on cam is someone who will do just about anything. He'd rather be doing this then work a normal job. He's gonna be faced with a big decision soon I think. In the end, I think he'll stay with Emma and they will leave.