Anna & Alex - Part 1

I was just being sarcastic when I said they would leave clothes on and turn off the light. I didn't think they would do it. I kind of expect the clothes. But lights off too?

The one save here is that it's the first time we've seen more than 2 people in the jacuzzi since the orgy party.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

I was just being sarcastic when I said they would leave clothes on and turn off the light. I didn't think they would do it. I kind of expect the clothes. But lights off too?

The one save here is that it's the first time we've seen more than 2 people in the jacuzzi since the orgy party.

Damn you my friend. You were right. 

3 minutes ago, heineken said:

Oops sorry, that was you. Thought Russ said that. Damn if you weren't right on this one. It's pitiful to the extreme. Anna must be so happy. But, I think we still have to call this progress.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oops sorry, that was you. Thought Russ said that. Damn if you weren't right on this one. It's pitiful to the extreme. Anna must be so happy. But, I think we still have to call this progress.

Progress? You got to be kidding me :biggrin: Only progress is now I know when they play cards and go in jacuzzi I have no need to watch them because now we know it will only turn out bullshit 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Progress is anything that gets them out of street clothes in front of each other. Hate to say it because this is really such a baby step, but it is progress.

When we continue at this speed we will have them topless by christmas eve. And I dont dare to say which year 

• Upvote 1