Anna & Alex - Part 1

32 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So now we have 3 women there who are not uncomfortable with games in their "sensitive and forbidden"
Anna, Emma and  now Kate. I have not yet had the opportunity to see if Pinkgirl is also part of this team and preference.

I think the confusion here is that the pink girl and guy are Kate and Louie. The couple that has been playing with Anna and Alex all day is just a new guest couple.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, heineken said:

Eu acho que a confusão aqui é que a menina e cara rosa são Kate e Louie. O casal que tem tocado com Anna e Alex o dia todo é apenas um novo casal convidado.

I do not think so . I thought so too until I saw them occupying the bedroom closet. And see that Pinkboy is in Emma Peter's room. Again
See also that until now VH has not yet come to correct us by being treating them by Kate and Loule here in the forum in our comments.
I

Just now, thedbear said:

I do not think so . I thought so too until I saw them occupying the bedroom closet. And see that Pinkboy is in Emma Peter's room. Again
See also that until now VH has not yet come to correct us by being treating them by Kate and Loule here in the forum in our comments.
I

Kate and Louie were put on the bedroom name yesterday before this new couple came in. And most of us have been calling the pink couple Kate and Louie.

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

Kate e Louie foram colocadas no nome do quarto ontem antes que este novo casal entrou. E a maioria de nós está chamando o casal cor-de-rosa Kate e Louie.

Yes ! Exactly that .
We think that with the exit of Kenny and Mia, the two would take over. And so it was to this day. See by the time line at 8:25 p.m., Pinckgirl arranges the bed for the guest room.
Y